3. Make these egg muffins in advance, freeze them, and microwave one in the morning.
4. Make crispy hashbrowns in a waffle iron.
5. Dip apple rings in pancake batter for something kinda healthy.
Also mind blowing. Recipe here.
6. Freeze all the ingredients for a smoothie in a ziploc bag so it is ready to make in the morning.
BONUS: Your smoothie will also be extra thick from freezing the fruit.
7. Make scrambled eggs in the microwave.
This only takes two minutes! Recipe on here.
8. Make cheap breakfast bars ahead of time with your favorite cereal.
All you need are marshmallows and cereal. Recipe here.
12. Make easy chocolate breakfast rolls.
All you need is some puff pastry, chocolate, and eggs. Recipe here.
13. Make a decadent waffle out of brownie mix.
Top with lots of vanilla ice cream.
15. Use your waffle iron to make cinnamon rolls.
16. Use your Keurig to make hot oatmeal.
20. Make 3-Ingredient breakfast bars for something portable and super healthy.
21. Use an empty ketchup bottle to store pancake mix.
24. Use your sandwich maker to make fluffy pancakes.
Full directions here.
25. Make yogurt and fruit popsicles for a summer morning.
Start shopping NOW for all you’ll need to start making these!